Play Everyday with Your Kids and Discovery Toys

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Who is Tamara the Toy Lady

Hello, I am Tamara the Toy Lady. I have a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful children. I decided to start this blog in order to tell people about sales and specials that are going on with Discovery Toys. I think that I will also use this to just share about my business; the funny stuff, the successes and the struggles of being a stay at home mom.

I do not condsider myself a work at home mom. I guess that I am. My husband thinks so. But I find so much joy in what I do that I do not think of it as a job. I have been a Toy Lady for over a year now and I look forward to every party and event. Maybe that is because I get a chance to get out of the house and talk to adults?

I hope that you enjoy your time here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home